I'm currently working on an exciting role with one of the best places to work in Ireland. They are in the process of hiring a Senior Public Cloud Manager to work as part of a global team and drive forward the innovation and improvement of their public cloud platform.
This role will interact with multiple other internal teams including Infrastructure, Service Delivery, Operations, and Development. My client is excellent at allowing their engineers the freedom to create, innovate and suggest their own ideas on how best to push the business forward. You will work to ensure stability and scalability of the cloud platform and work closely with their customers to ensure the best possible results for every project.
If you're an experienced manager and team leader who is passionate about technology, then this is definitely the right role for you. You will lead projects, mentor more junior engineers and promote a positive and collaborative environment within the team.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* 5+ years software development team management experience.
* Extensive experience with AWS or similar cloud infrastructure platforms.
* Strong experience with storage, networking, and Linux systems.
* 5+ year's experience in software and systems delivery.
* Experience working in an Agile environment.
* Exposure to Docker/Kubernetes would be desirable.
* Experience of leading a team of at least 10-15 engineers.
If this sounds like the right move for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.