Quality Assurance Engineer
Permanent job based in West Dublin (Blanchardstown, Dublin 15)
Job Reference: BBBH11067
Allen Recruitment is assisting a leading Irish Software Company (number 1 in their field), source a QA / Test Engineer for their Agile Software Development team. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a growing company which invests heavily in training and development.
* Reporting into a QA Test (Team Lead), you will work within a scrum team alongside developers to ensure (from sprint to sprint) the team meet their goals and build quality release-able software.
* This role involves a lot of interaction with functional stakeholders within the SDLC process. On a daily basis you expect to liaison with developers, product owners, scrum masters, project managers, and technical support teams. To facilitate this, excellent communication skills are required (verbal, written)
* Ensure each software release follows a complete test cycle and verify that it meets highest standards of quality.
* Record all actions and communications (on any issue/query) resulting from testing into the tracking system (which is currently JIRA) in accordance with procedures.
* Develop Test Case Scenarios from business requirements, document and execute these.
* Expand the acceptance testing scenarios as new features are added to products.
* Continuously develop and refine product usage, industry, training and technical writing expertise.
* Experience in Quality Assurance (minimum 2 years desirable)
* Experience in Manual Testing
* Experience in creating test cases
* Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Proven documentation skills
* An IT related qualification (ideally degree)
* ISTQB Certified
Desirable Skills (Not essential):
* Experience in Automated testing
* An understanding of Agile methodology
* Some programming knowledge would be useful (C# .NET), not essential
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040