Senior Java Developer
In this Senior Java Developer role you will:
* Have full ownership over a key application
* Define future application strategy and collaborate with board members on this
* Define future technical architecture
* On offer is a 6 month contract, up to €500/day
We are looking for an experienced Java developer who can work on an existing application for a leading software company with the view to transform this application further down the line.
The role will suit somebody who is interested in getting their hands on a project, making it their own and then defining a future strategy, there really aren't too many contracts that offer this scope.
The contract will require you to get down and dirty with some (slightly) older java technologies and a legacy application before deciding on what is the best way to take it forward.
The company are a leading software organisation with a large presence in Dublin, you will be working on smaller application which they feel has a strong potential to grow further.
* 5+ years Java development expereince
* Strong expereince across Spring / Hibernate
* Strong understanding of integration services / JSON / REST etc.
* Good ability across middle tier and Backend
* Ability to take ownership of applications
* Good communication, able to communicate with business team member.
For more information get in contact with Ross Irwin or click on the link to apply
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.