IT Senior Project Manager - Dublin - Food/Retail
My Dublin based client is currently looking for a Senior IT Project Manager to join their team and be responsible for the delivery of several ICT Projects. The successful candidate will also oversee Junior Project Managers and 3rd party suppliers.
What are the key responsibilities?
* The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring detailed project and action plans are created throughout each project
* You will also monitor the progress against all projects and report to stakeholders and ensure they have sufficient information to make decisions throughout
* The successful candidate will also be responsible for ensuring that the appropriate and relevant levels of testing are in place
* 8+ years experience related to Project/Programme management delivering complex technical projects
* Project Management Methodology Certifications e.g. PRINCE2, PMP, MSC Project Management (Agile experience with be advantageous)
* You will also have a strong technical background and have the ability to communicate technical terms to a business audience
What will I get?
* Salary: €75,000 - €85,000 DOE
* Competitive benefits package: Healthcare, Pension and more
If you are an IT Senior Project Manager and want to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to apply call Alan Murray at Reperio Human Capital on 01571 3000 or apply for the position online.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.