Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world's top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require a Data Analyst with at least 4 years of experience in big data analytic and excellent Excel skills.
Initially on a temporary contract, reviewing customer data and performance trending for the business.
Job Reference: BBBH 11196
What will a general day involve?
* Obtain insights of markets, customers, trends to better the business performance.
* Gain a clear understanding of the business and be able to foresee business questions and answer them.
* Assist the monthly business performance review rhythms and reporting.
* Examine BI reports ensuring accuracy.
* Offer reporting assistance to other departments.
* Conduct other duties as needed.
What are the required skills?
* Excellent knowledge on big data analytics methodology.
* Bachelor's degree or work experience equivalent.
* At least 4 years of experience in big data analytics.
* Advanced Excel skills.
* Microsoft Power BI experience is an advantage.
* A number focused individual, with strong relationship management experience.
What are the benefits?
* The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
* Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
* On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
* Very flexible and grown up working environment.
* A diverse multicultural environment.
* 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.