QAD IT Manager
Trailblazing hi-tech global company with a trend of technology firsts in their industry is seeking a QAD Manager to join their Global IT Team. The successful candidate will architect & design world class QAD ERP systems in support of the organization business strategy & operational requirements. You will work closely with the internal business teams to understand business process requirements and IT suppliers to develop application solutions, data & infrastructure architectures so as to enable those business processes.
Reporting to the Global ERP Director you will work with business, vendor and IT leadership to develop the most cost effective, flexible, and scalable QAD application, data & infrastructure architectures across multiple business disciplines to meet Delphi's short-term and long-term ERP solution requirements. You will lead the analysis of technology availability and market trends to determine their impact on the QAD architecture, and facilitate the development of enterprise ERP solutions that combine knowledge of business processes, gaps in current state (application, data and infrastructure) solutions, technology options, and process facilitation.
* Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
* Minimum of 10 years relevant IT experience
* Proven solutions technical background with extensive experience in technology management
* Hands-on experience with QAD business requirements gathering, analysis and mission critical systems infrastructure development
* Extensive experience in QAD solutions architecture, design and development
* Understanding of QAD application architecture impact on technical infrastructure
* Excellent understanding of information processing principles and practices, and a good knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards.
* Excellent knowledge of software, hardware & services evaluation principles and practices
* Proven leadership of large scale project planning and management experience
* Ability to create constructive relationships, influence, and communicate to IT & business leadership
* Ability to provide leadership for complex, cross-functional problem-solving initiatives
* Significant experience in global operations in a commercial environment
* Strong technical knowledge of IT concepts and technologies
* Ability to implement standardized processes and controls
* Proven experience in IT planning and development
* Ability to present complex topics and ideas in business-friendly terms
* Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Financial management skills
* Knowledge of other ERP systems, particularly SAP R/3
* ITIL process certification is a plus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.