Senior Manager - Cloud Infrastructure & Operations
Are you an established Senior Manager within an organisation where you feel like you need a new challenge? If that's the case then this would be the perfect opportunity for you!
My client have created a new role within their company to allow them to bring an experienced manager on board to lead multiple teams within their infrastructure and operations department.
The successful candidate will need to be able to show a proven track record of leadership at senior management level leading multiple teams across multiple geographical locations. They will also need to come from a dynamic cloud based environment but the specific cloud technology is not necessarily important.
This client have extensive plans for 2018 and this role will play a crucial part in designing road maps and implementing new strategies across the year.
* Extensive experience at senior management level in a multinational organisation.
* Strong exposure to cloud tech (AWS, Openstack, Google Cloud).
* Excellent background in infrastructure with strong knowledge of networking, databases (MySQL) etc.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Proven track record leading multiple teams and delivering projects to an excellent standard.
* A passion for technology and a desire to really drive innovation within their department.
If you've started this year realising that your current environment isn't giving you the freedom to realise your full potential, then a move to this role is definitely the one for you.
Send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.