Senior Hardware Engineer
Our client is Europe's leading independent developer of products based on PC architectures. Designs vary from low power embedded computing modules to Super Computers using scalable Multiprocessor architectures.
This role is for Senior Hardware Engineers. It is a challenging role with responsibility for the full product development of leading edge designs using high speed design techniques including:
* Functional Specification
* Circuit Design and Schematic Capture
* Power Supply Design
* FPGA and CPLD development
* SI Simulation and Verification
* Bill of Materials Compilation
* Product Testing and Debug
* Design Verification Testing & Approval
The ideal candidate is an experienced circuit designer of large systems involving processors and FPGAs, who has experience in the following areas:
* High speed processor based design (x86, ARM)
* FPGA development with Altera or Xilinx FPGAs using Verilog
* Cadence Allegro or OrCAD tool chain
* Primary or Postgraduate Degree in Electronics or related field, with 5+ years experience.
* Good organization and communication skills with meticulous attention to detail.
* Ability to work in a team or on own initiative.
* Good written and oral communication in English are required.
* Permanent, Full Time employment.
* Salary range - competitive
* Flexitime and paid holidays
* Pension, Health Insurance, Training Plan
if you are a Senior Hardware Engineer in the need of a challnege, go ahead and apply!