Senior Manager of Security Engineering
We are working with a global tech company, developing a European base in Dublin City Centre.
This role of Senior Manager of Security Engineering is to manage the global definition and implementation of information security requirements throughout the group. Execution of these responsibilities includes maintenance of the organization's Risk Assessment, Information Security Policy and Information Security Requirements documentation. The role is also responsible for developing and maintaining the group's records by reviewing and tracking adherence to these policies and requirements through operational and project-based reviews. This position will gain organizational commitment for all security requirements, as well as work closely with Enterprise Architecture, Security Operations, and IT Infrastructure Operations to ensure incorporation in strategic and operational decisions.
* Lead the Information Security Engineering staff to manage the global definition and implementation of information security requirements in the following domains:
* End User Computing
* Endpoint Security
* Work with Enterprise Architecture and vendor leadership to incorporate information security requirements into roadmaps resulting in stable, sustainable and scalable services through the IT Requirement Board proceses
* Own & maintain a system for Governance, Risk and Compliance tracking of policy/requirements adherence
* Act as the single point of contact for all audit activities originating outside of the Global Information Technology team, including Internal and External Audit and third-party/customer teams.
* Ensure incorporation of information security policy and requirements in the evaluation of:
* 3rd party data processing/hosting contracts
* Identify operational & cost optimization driven architecture improvement opportunities, strategies and tactics
* Support the analysis of technology availability and market trends to determine their potential impact on infrastructure architecture
* Collaborate with business, vendor and IT leadership to ensure that proposed and existing solutions plans are aligned with organizational goals and objectives.
* Support the definition of the group's Information Security 5-year roadmap
* Be a key IT leader for global interface with IT vendors
* Direct team staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development of key security operations skills, evaluation, and disciplinary actions
* 10+ years IT experience
* 6+ years in Information Security leadership roles
* Proven solutions process background with extensive experience in policy development, audit, compliance, and IT governance.
* Hands-on experience with requirements gathering/analysis and high availability security operations capability development
* Extensive experience in information security architecture, design and development
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is a plus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.