IT Security & Networks Lead - Dublin
My client one of Irelands leading energy providers is currently looking for an IT Security & Networks Operations Lead to join the company and focus their efforts on supporting on data networks and IT security solutions. A mid to senior appointment that requires the ability to engage with all management, staff and clients effectively and professionally.
Expert knowledge of information architecture and policies is a must and with this fantastic opportunity you will be given the chance to shape and influence the strategies across the national infrastructure.
Competitive Salary and Benefits package included.
Skills of IT Security & Network Lead:
* 5-7 years in IT Security and Networks
* Background in leadership and motivating teams
* Knowledge of IPS/IDS, Vulnerability Management, Data Networks, Security Technologies
* Experience of best-practice delivery of IT services using ITIL
* Experience supporting business critical IT Infrastructure in a 24X7 environment
* Experience in the energy industry would be beneficial
* Security industry certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CFCE, GCFA or similar
* IT Network certifications such as CCNP, CWNA, CCIE or similar
How to apply:
If you feel that you meet some of or all the requirements required for the IT Security & Networks Leas role please submit your CV online or call John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Keywords: Information Security, ITIL, Network Security, CISSP, CISM, CCNP, CCIE, IPS, IDS, Infrastructure, Data, Networking,
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.