Excellent Opportunity in a growing start up organization based in Dublin 18
What is there for you?
* Combination automation and manual testing role
* Opportunity to develop career in a growing well-funded company
* Technologies used: Selenium Webdriver, ReactNative, Calabash, Cucumber, Appium, Git, TestRail, Jira,
* Open working atmosphere and great working environment
* Lovely offices
* Flexible working hours with 10 am - 4 pm core hours
* Friday team breakfast
* Strong work-life balance culture
* Dublin South location close to Buses and Green Luas line
* Excellent salary in offer
The company is an innovative start up software company working in the sports B2B and B2C betting industry.
The role - Test Engineer
* Executing manual and automation test
* API, Functional, performance, integration, system and regression tests
* Maintenance / scripting of automation and manual test suits
* Test cases design and development
* Agile environment
* Previous experience in web application and web service testing
* Testing experience in some of the above tests
* Experience working in Agile environment
* Relevant educational background
Interested to find out more AND PPLY - Please send your cv or contact Dominika at 00 353 1 4321 567
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.