Graphic Designer - Website, Content & Print
Galway, Co. Galway
€Excellent DOE Plus Annual Bonus Scheme, Pension Scheme, Health Insurance, Generous Holidays
Are you a Graphic Designer with a curious streak and a passion for learning? Want to help influence the image of a highly successful business? If so, our client wants to hear from you.
Hosting one of Europe’s premier IT events, our client is dedicated to this exciting annual conference that has seen year-on-year growth since it began over 20 years ago. They are now looking for a Graphic Designer to join their dedicated Marketing Team.
In this exciting role, you will have the chance to take ownership of our client’s design process, make your mark on their online and offline channels and develop professionally.
As a Graphic Designer, you will create engaging designs for our client’s website, content and print materials.
From initial design concept through to execution, you’ll bring our client’s brand to life and ensure that visuals are consistent across various campaigns.
Specifically, you will:
- Design marketing materials, branding and online content
- Help take our client’s marketing collateral to the next level
- Create templates to enable teams to efficiently make postings on social media, blogs, emails and other distribution channels
- Identify opportunities to improve our client’s online experiences
- Manage the company’s offline design needs, such as conference guides, signage and promotional collateral
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- At least five years’ experience as an in-house designer or designer within a marketing agency
- Experience of designing assets that are mobile, tablet and desktop friendly
- Previous experience of using social media in a professional setting, particularly Twitter and LinkedIn
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Acrobat)
- A good understanding of the WordPress environment and current web design best practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of the print design process and outputting artwork for print
- An understanding of and the ability to produce branding/identity concepts, from print to packaging to digital
- A fantastic online portfolio
- A degree level qualification or equivalent
Reliable and able to meet deadlines, as a Graphic Designer, you’ll have great interpersonal and communication skills. A creative mindset, excellent attention to detail and a team player mentality are also key.
To apply for the role of Graphic Designer (Website, Content & Print), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Graphic Designer, Website, Content & Print, Print Designer, Designer, Artworker, Digital Designer, In-House Designer, Graphic Design.