You will join a highly skilled Operations team linked across Europe and America. The ideal candidate will have a very strong systems admin/systems engineering background on Linux servers and will also have some hands on development knowledge, ideally ruby or python.
You will work with both application and infrastructure support teams and participate in a 24x7 on call rota for any out of hours difficulties. You will work closely with the development team and have a huge input to all aspects of the product life cycle. Tools development and automation will be big areas of the role which will see you tasked with finding the best possible processes to improve availability and performance.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* 5+ years systems administration experience.
* Extensive web operations background.
* Good knowledge of programming, ideally in python or Ruby.
* Strong config management experience with puppet/chef.
* Extensive experience of high availability production environments.
Send across your CV immediately for consideration or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.