Senior PMO Manager (Global Lead)
A global high tech company setting up in Dublin, require an experienced Senior PMO Manager. You will be managing highly innovative projects in the areas of machine learning, robotics and autonomous cars.
This is an amazing opportunity to be at the forefront of future technologies and an unparalleled package is on offer for the right candidate.
* Manage the evolution of project and program delivery methodologies to meet the changing needs of stakeholders
* Build and maintain effective relationships and ensure alignment with supplier, delivery team, and business PMO leadership
* Communicate information about IT delivery performance to senior IT and business leadership
* Prioritize and oversee implementation of initiatives that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the delivery methodologies
* Champion ongoing enhancements to PPM system and other tools
* Champion the continuous improvement of project and program management skills in the organization
The Senior PMO Manager should possess an innate desire for continuous improvement and a broad base of experience across enterprise IT functions. The ideal candidate would possess:
* Ability and aptitude to develop and maintain relationships across disparate disciplines and functions
* Excellent listening and influencing skills and direct experience applying them with staff, peers, and direct management
* Superb communication skills, including the ability to distill complex concepts into simple language without losing their meaning
* Experience leading complex and interdependent problem solving efforts
* Certification in one or more delivery methodologies (Agile, PRINCE2, PMBOK, etc.), including a keen understanding of their relative strengths and shortcomings
* 10+ years' direct work experience across multiple roles in the IT function, including 5+ years in PMO and 3+ years in direct people management
For more information on this excellent opportunity please contact James Gormley on 014321567 | firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.