Enterprise Architect Lead (Infrastructure)
A global high tech company setting up in Dublin 2 require an experienced Enterprise Architect focusing on infrastructure technologies.
You will be working on highly innovative projects in the areas of machine learning, robotics and autonomous cars.
This is an amazing opportunity to be at the forefront of future technologies and an unparalleled package is on offer for the right candidate.
The Enterprise Architect Lead will be an overall effective manager, communicator, and leader. She/he will be able to conceptualize, plan, document and communicate effectively.
* 5 - 7 years' experience as an enterprise architect
* Significant depth across infrastructure technologies- Cloud, Hosting, Security, Storage, Networking
* Creation of IT strategy, roadmap, and standards documents with a long term vision.
* Identify and create solutions with complex global technologies.
* Architect level knowledge and hands-on experience with some combination of application life-cycle management, infrastructure, and security technologies
* Working knowledge of common enterprise architecture frameworks like TOGAF or Zachman
* Infrastructure technologies including VMWare, RHEL, NetApp HP Server Hardware, Microsoft, Cisco, and Riverbed
* Application technologies including SDLC/ALM methodologies and toolsets, testing requirements & tools, ESB, API
* Security technologies and posture including 802.1x, PKI management, identity access management and governance, intrusion detection, and SIEM
* Data technologies including Teradata, SAP, Hadoop, Informatica ETL, ODS, data mart, data warehouse, and data lake methodologies.
* Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
For more information on this excellent Enterprise Architect opportunity please contact James Gormley on 014321567/ firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.