My client are a well established leader within their niche sector of the market and have some great plans for next year. They have been taking on a lot of recent new business and have seen a marked increase in the workload for their infrastructure engineering team.
They are looking for a talented systems administrator to join the team and work their way up as the company expands. You'll get excellent on the job and external training and have the chance to learn from both the operations manager and the senior technical member of the infrastructure team.
The goal is to improve collaboration within the organisation so communication between teams is key and my client promote a relaxed and friendly work environment which helps them get the best possible results from their committed engineers.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* 1-2 years windows/Linux systems administration experience.
* Strong windows server admin skills.
* Active Directory.
* Exposure to Linux would be desirable.
* Strong understanding of networking protocols (VPN, DHCP, DNS etc).
* VMware experience would be a bonus.
* AWS knowledge would be highly desirable.
If you're interested in this role then please send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.