My client are incredibly busy at the moment and require a new windows systems administrator to join their infrastructure team to help spread the workload and complete a number of projects for their long list of high profile clients.
They have a fantastic collaborative environment which encourages teamwork and mentoring for more junior engineers. You'll have access to great training and given the wide variety of infrastructure tech used you'll improve drastically across a number of areas.
* 5 years working in a Microsoft environment administering Windows server (MSCE desirable)
* CCNA certification or equivalent hands on Cisco networking experience.
* Virtualization experience (Hyper-V preferred)
* Microsoft exchange and active directory experience.
* SAN experience.
* Would also be helpful if the candidate has experience of Linux and VMware but this is not essential.
* Great communication and a willingness to learn and improve are essential given the variety of technologies used by my client.
The company are going through a very prosperous time in terms of growth and are consistently onboarding new customers. The company will only continue to grow so getting involved now would be fantastic for any career.
Send across your CV now for consideration or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.