Working in a creative, fast-paced agile environment with the most cutting-edge tech in a vibrant, motivated team, you will have the opportunity to be involved in the design of one of their innovative products.
* 4+ years' experience developing applications in Ruby on Rails
* Exposure to automated testing beneficial
* PostgreSQL experience desirable
* Experience with CoffeeScript and LESS required
* Familiarity with Jquery and Bootstrap
* Familiar with working in an Agile environment
* Experience writing code in accordance with TDD principles
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Third level degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or similar beneficial
The successful developer will be joining a close-knit, collaborative team, where all developers are involved in building the strategy and the product roadmap. There is a very flat structure and everyone's contributions and opinions are very much encouraged.
If you think this role sounds like you, get in touch as soon as possible as I have interview slots for the first week in January.
Submit your application or call Sharon Riddell at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.