Exciting opportunity for a Senior QA Engineer to join a growing company and take ownership of QA. The company currently have no QA team in place and are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to guide them on implementing QA processes and practices into their team.
This role will give you a massive influence on all QA Automation frameworks, tools and processes. You will be the technical lead on all aspects of QA. The company have a manual testing team in place but as part of this role you will also be involved in mentoring a more junior QA Automation Engineer
* Degree in Computer Science or similar
* QA certification - ISTQB / ISEB etc
* At least 5 years in a QA role
* Strong test automation skills - preferably Selenium + C#
* Familiar with .Net / C# / Windows / SQL
* Knowledge of TDD - Test Driven Development
* Experience in an Agile / Scrum environment
* Continuous Integration experience with one of - Jenkins, TeamCity or Octopus
* Excellent knowledge of QA best practices
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior QA Engineer with strong automation skills who wants to have a major input on all QA processes. They are offering a very competitive salary for the right candidate and a have friendly, laid back working environment.
If this sounds like you, call Seamus at for more info, or apply via the link.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.