Are you senior iOs Developer looking to step in the right direction of your career?
i am currently recruiting on behalf of a really exciting Tech Company based in Dublin.
They are looking for some who is collaborative, engaging and passionate who wants to encourage a team to deliver the best code.
You're day to day.
* Adhering to best practice architecture, coding standards, and design.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
* Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
* Ability to propose improvements to our apps that would improve the user experience
* Good understanding of client-server API design
* Good software architecture sensibilities
What you bring to the role:
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
* Proven working experience in software development
* Working experience in iOS development
* Deep understanding of Swift and Objective-C
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
* Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
* Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
* Experience mentoring/leading a team
Very competitive Salary and benefits package on offer.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.