itContracting are seeking applications for a Business Analyst with our client, one of Europe's most up and coming Fintechs located in Dublin city.
* Team Player -You will work together with the best designers, engineers, strategists, and clients, to create and develop world-class digital financial propositions and get them to market.
* Stakeholders- You will be working closely with the Product Development Manager and stakeholders from across the company and be responsible for delivering core features of the platform.
* Consumer proposition - You will develop and sell a solution to stakeholders that brings together a real answer to a customer need, remixing design patterns, understanding what can be built in software, and what the potential business model could be.
* Roadmap - You will help drive the high-level product designs from simple ideas down to well-defined, bite-sized projects for delivery.
* Organise - You will organize and host workshops onsite and remotely with stakeholders and clients. Owning specific project/product components from analysis through to delivery.
* Strategic -You will identify strategic and tactical solutions to a myriad of banking problems to ensure the requirements meet both the customer and platform needs.
* Culture -You will foster and contribute to a continuous improvement of company culture and always be looking to innovate on current industry norms and standards.
* College degree in Mathematics, Business, Computer Science, or other related field or equivalent experience.
* Minimum 5+ years' experience in a business analyst or product owner role in Financial Services
* Strong experience in Agile Methodology (with Jira a plus).
* Proven ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders through written and verbal channels.
* Understanding of software industry and systems engineering concepts.
* Experience in business case development, cost/benefit analysis, modeling techniques.
* Must be able to produce high-quality work as part of a fast-paced, dynamic team.
* Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
* Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction.
* Experience working with globally distributed teams.
* Experience with investment or brokerage industry or software.
* Multilingual (any languages).
* Experience working in a start-up environment.