Summary of Role:
* Facilitate the agile process for development teams
* work in an agile team environment in the design and execution of web and mobile products
* Work on business critical applications, supported by a team of technical and business experts.
* develop and foster teamwork
* gauge team performance and identify areas for growth and improvement
* spot issues early within a SPRINT and take remedial action to get it back on track
Responsibilities of the role: -
* Enforce and promote SCRUM disciplines
* Ensures team is delivering / aligned on project vision and goals
* Promotes healthy team environment and removes impediments
* Must organize and run daily stand ups
* Must keep the IT team focused on sprint plan and support regular reviews
* Responsible for ensuring stakeholders are up to speed on IT team progress
* 3+ years in the role of Scrum Master, XP coach, or Agile servant leader
* 5+ years in a leadership or technical role in software or systems development
* Track record of delivering complex projects through agile process
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.