itContracting are seeking applications for an ICT Infrastructure Manager, this is a permanent position with our client in Dublin City Centre.
This is a Senior Management role as part of a Global ICT function. The Infrastructure Manager is responsible for the global ICT infrastructure strategy and the management and maintenance of hardware and application infrastructure for all the client's environments. Reports to Enterprise Architect and Chief Security Officer.
* Manage the ICT Infrastructure in line with Global ICT standards.
* Work closely with ICT Enterprise Architect and business management to develop and deliver ICT Infrastructure Strategies.
* Plan and manages the Group ICT Infrastructure Budget.
* Proactively seeks innovative technologies to enhance business value.
* Procurement of agreed hardware following approval process.
* Manage ICT Infrastructure to facilitate adaptation to changing technology and apply it to business needs.
* Monitors latest research and trends in all aspects of ICT Infrastructure.
* Take responsibility for various projects including mergers and acquisitions.
* Establishing infrastructure Service Level Agreements with the business in line with Global ICT standards.
* Work alongside service delivery manager to ensure business as usual services are maintained in line with service level agreements
* Leadership of the Infrastructure team in the following key areas of responsibility - Networking, Server Management, and Data Centre management including cloud
* 5+ Years' experience in delivering and supporting an infrastructure environment.
* Strong ICT Infrastructure technical knowledge and demonstrable experience in Global Organisation(s).
* BSc Information & Communication Technologies or relevant Third Level Qualification.
* Full-stack knowledge of ICT infrastructure: -
* Applications, Databases.
* Operating systems - Windows, Unix and Linux.
* IP networks - WAN and LAN.
* Storage networks, Backup networks and media.
* Knowledge of ICT service management (e.g., ITIL-related disciplines): -
* Change management, Configuration management
* Project management skills, effectively arranging resources and managing multiple small to large projects in a Global environment.
* Vendor management and negotiations experience in development of effective external partnerships.
* Leadership skills to develop teams to learn and apply new skills/techniques to business needs.
* Excellent communication (both oral and written) skills; an ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others (employees and management) and gains understanding.
* Stakeholder relationship management
* Good problem-solving skills
* Strong Interpersonal skills
* Strong drive and determination