Job Title: Technical Writer
Duration: 12-month FTC
Brand new Technical Writer position has opened up with a client who are leading the way in medical technology. They provide surgical solutions including implants, devices and instruments to hospitals around the US.
They need an experienced Technical Writer to work in their Tullamore office for a 12-month fixed term contract and act as a technical resource in updating their policies and procedures.
This is an ideal role for a Technical Writer with an Engineering background and a desire to further their career.
Technical Writer Responsibilities:
* Utilize superior writing skills to upgrade different forms of controlled documentation.
* Prepare, publish, and seek approval of new forms of documentation
* Utilize software solutions that will facilitate creating world-class documentation
* Propose process improvements to manufacturing and Quality System processes
* Ensure that all appropriate documentation, drawings specifications are generated in compliance with Integra's procedures and statutory requirements (US FDA and ISO)
* Facilitate prompt approvals of documents.
* Work on project teams with other internal departments as required.
* Perform other related duties as required.
Technical Writer Requirements:
* BS in a scientific field, or Chemical, Biomedical, or Mechanical Engineering
* Demonstrated superior technical writing skills
* Prior experience in medical device manufacturing environment is a plus
* Familiarity with Quality System Regulation (QSR), ISO 13485, and MDD is a plus
* Demonstrated proficiency with business software (MS office) required.
* Ability to quickly become adept at new software and technologies
* Ability to interact cross-functionally required.
Get in touch today to be considered for this Technical Writer position!