Job Title: Back-End Java Developer
Location: Limerick or Dublin
A permanent Back-End Java Developer job opportunity has opened with a client of mine in either their Limerick or Dublin offices.
You will join a company who are passionate about research as they develop a platform used by pharmaceutical companies worldwide to facilitate clinical trials.
This is the ideal opportunity for a Back-End Developer with strong Java experience who is keen on keeping up to date with the latest trends in technology
Back-End Java Developer Requirements:
* 3+ years relevant back-end software development experience.
* Excellent programming skills in Java, expert knowledge of web technologies, the drive to continuously improve our products and a motivated, and creative personality (Java 8 preferred).
* Experience with or an interest in the following technologies: MySQL, Groovy, Cassandra, Redis, Hibernate, Apache, Java, Spring.
* A good understanding of Machine Learning Algorithms is a plus.
* A strong eye for object oriented design, code re-usability and maintainability.
* Strong customer, product and design focus.
* Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
* Ability to work under pressure on own initiative, transparency about abilities, mistakes made and difficulties faced.
* Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
Get in touch to be considered for this Back-End Java Developer job opportunity today!