We are currently recruiting for an Inside Sales Manager to be based in our Clients EMEA headquarters based in Limerick, the company is highly regarded in the technology sector and offers excellent supported career progression.
This position will act as the central point within the Inside Sales organisation for the VP EMEA Sales and Regional Sales Managers to relay sales strategy and direction. The Inside Sales Manager will coordinate activities for the introduction of new products and pricelists both internally and externally, liaising closely with other departments such as Operations, Marketing, Technical Support and Product Management.
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Manager:
* Manage inbound & outbound sales activities within the assigned territories.
* Maintain lead and customer data/records including updating all activities, contacts and correspondence within Salesforce.com.
* Working in conjunction with the Country Manager, maintain an accurate, reliable and predictable opportunity pipeline/forecast.
* Develop strong professional relationships with Inside Sales team members and other internal customers.
* Develop strong professional relationships with clients and channel partners.
* Provide sales support to Country Managers and other team members while working towards an assigned/shared revenue target.
* Perform administrative duties like scheduling sales appointments and producing reports.
* Perform proactive, outbound sales activities such as; post sales customer follow-up and promotional campaigns to both existing customers, prospects and leads.
* Organise and run weekly sales meetings.
* Proactively maintain product knowledge, outside of scheduled training.
* Approve or deny Time-Off requests from Inside Sales Team members.
* Approve or deny Expense claims from Inside Sales Team members.
* Do regular coaching sessions with individual team members.
* Fluency in a second European language would be an advantage.
* Customer Success / SAAS experience a distinct advantage.
* Proven inside sales experience within the high-tech industry.
* Computing/network product knowledge is a plus.
* Proven record of quota obtainment.
* Experience working within a Sales Channel such as; resellers, VARs, VADs, integrators, consultants, etc.
For further information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Matthew Duane Rice