One of Ireland's most innovative companies is seeking an experienced, innovative and clever DevOps Engineer.
They provide global broadband services to everything from aeroplanes to maritime vessels, as well as working on some game changing aerospace technology!
They are looking for an exceptional DevOps Engineer to join their team.
* Ensure correct logging and priority of customer issues
* Taking ownership of issues and seeing them through to completion
* Diagnosing and fault information gathering
* Working with both the development team and customers to quickly identify root causes
* Enhancing our existing delivery and support methodologies
* Document common issues for education purposes and for feedback into the product road-map
* Managing our internal instances both on site and in AWS
What you need to bring to the table:
* Excellent Linux / scripting knowledge
* Experience supporting JVM based languages
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong problem solving skills
* The ability to work independently and take initiative
* A drive for constant improvement
* Be comfortable writing SQL queries
* Maven / Gradle experience
* LDAP / Active Directory knowledge
* Experience with AWS environment management
* Experience with Jira
DevOps, Software, Dublin, Linux, AWS, JVM, Broadband Service, Aerospace, Dublin, Dublin Jobs, Ireland
If you feel that you meet the above criteria please apply below!