As a growing Irish company and a front-runner in software development and operational support, the company creates new and innovative software solutions and has an equally impressive client base.
Working within the technology industry, they offer a top class working environment in their Cork offices and a very collaborative approach, which ensures success.
They require a Java Developer with 3-5 years Java / JEE development experience. This permanent role will see the successful candidate work with some of the newest technologies available in a relaxed agile environment within a cross functional team.
Job Reference: BBBH106769
The Ideal Candidate:
* Degree educated in Computer Science or a related field.
* 3-5 years Java / JEE development experience.
* Working knowledge of highly transactional multi-user systems.
* Excellent systems analysis skills.
* Familiar working within a scrum agile development framework.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Leadership and problem-solving abilities.
* A good understanding of Linux
A General Day:
* Designing and implementing JEE based applications.
* Build products.
* Develop software to ensuring availability, scalability, latency, performance and efficiency.
* Proactively solve problems.
* Advance instrumentation and monitoring of all production systems.
* Influencing designs, architectures and standards for highly available, distributed systems.
* Be involved with capacity planning, performance analysis and system tuning and the evolution of our engineering and agile culture.
* Continually enhance the software and system skills of other engineers.
* Assist QA, Operations and other departments as needed.
* 22 days' holidays.
* Excellent Salary.
* Rapidly growing company with further expansion plans.
* Modern and spacious offices in Cork City.
* Company is employee focused and encourage creativity from employees allowing you to take ownership of your projects.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.
Job Reference: BBBH10769