Telecoms Operations Manager
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Operations Manager will be responsible for the company's day-to-day operating activities, managing the solution delivery and support for all our existing customers. In addition to this the Operations Manager will oversee the scaling of global solution delivery and support. A critical element of the role will be ensuring our client's strategic product roadmap is delivered on time and within budget. With responsibility for planning, coordinating and implementing all the programs of their growth plan, the Operations Manager will be central to the company's success by ensuring they achieve their business goal targets.
The Operations Manager must be an exceptionally strong leader who is equally adept at setting corporate strategy and ensuring the implementation success of the initiatives, processes, incentives and high-performance teams required to deliver the desired in-market results.
* 7 years+ in a similar project/programme/people management role (Telecoms technology sector essential)
* Track record of delivering Service projects and Software Development projects
* Proven experience and success essential in implementing project management and process controls
* Ideally strong Engineering background and experience in the area of telecommunications
* Experienced in up-selling and Key Account Management responsibilities in the telecommunications market with an excellent understanding of the typical buying process for mobile operators and vendors
* Understands managing customers' expectations meeting quality and time targets
* Experience with key players in international mobile telecommunications industry a bonus
* Excellent Excel/Access/PowerPoint/Project Skills ability to fully utilise their functionality hands on to organise, plan and business model
* Excellent Administration & Management skills
* Proven presentation/communication skills, creative and articulate explaining value to the customer
* Highly experienced in responding to RFP's, pricing, negotiation
* Understands how to mitigate risk and to take every opportunity to scale the organisation
* Relevant business qualification
* PMI, PMP or other recognised project management accreditation
* Six Sigma or similar Process Management Qualifications
* MBA or similar advanced degree highly desired
* A highly experienced execution focused individual confident in dealing with the bottleneck growth issues of scaling SME's
* Must be an exceptionally strong leader
* Must be capable of and highly motivated to harness the inherent assets
To apply for this exciting new Operations Manager role, please send an updated cv via the link.