My client, a market-leading enterprise delivering services to Ireland, the UK and the US, is looking for an experienced Web Developer.
As an integral member of a motivated, cross-functional team, you will work on a brand new product of which the concept has been established and customers already waiting
* Configure web servers and infrastructure, script, and automate builds and deployments
* Actively participate in the broader engineering community, sharing ideas and contributing to the direction and growth of the company
* Maintain and enhance existing code
* Be responsible for database tuning
* Assume ownership of work on desktop and tablet as well as mobile solutions - web applications using jQuery Mobile
As an experienced Web Software Developer, you're expert at the majority of these technologies and should be comfortable working with them daily:
* 4+ years PHP, familiarity with OOP structures
* MySQL, MariaDB
* Experience with JQuery Mobile
* Experience implementing third party applications using various APIs
* Commerical experience writing complex DB models, database queries and tuning queries
* Experience with Linux and Apache
* Experienec with GitHub, git
* Experience with PHP frameowrks such as Laravel, Symfony or Codeigniter benefical
* Degree in Computer Science or similar preferred
* Experience with cPanel advantageous
* Fluency in English ESSENTIAL
* Team-player but able to work independently
This role comes with an attractive salary of €50,000-60,000 and an enticing benefits package.
In order to apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience and contact details or call Sharon Riddell at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.