IT Information Security Engineer
Immediate opportunity for a senior Information & Data Security Specialist (Associate Director) working in a global financial services software development and data centre based in Poland.
Are you a security-driven individual, with at least 4 years' IT security experience working in a complex technical environment?
Would a significant roadmap of new enterprise projects using all the latest technologies, products and techniques requiring your expertise as an Information / Data Security Specialist be of interest?
Job Reference: BBBH 11113
Working with the Information Security Engineering team, your principal responsibility will be to
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify architectural recommendations, evaluate, design, develop, deploy solutions to protect enterprise information / data across all IT systems.
In addition to:
* Provision of 2nd line of defense against security threats / breaches in data security
* Conduct reviews / assessments of new applications / releases from an infrastructure and data security perspective
* Design, conduct, evaluate compliance and results of data security audits and ensure recommendations are implemented
* Ensure regulatory compliance, existing and pending
* Research / keep up to date on data security risks / threats and associated preventative measures and technologies
What if we said:
* Great branded company, collaborative and engaging culture that values, rewards and develops employee expertise
* Great career development, fully financed training courses, progression and promotion prospects
* Benefits include guaranteed annual bonus scheme, health: private medical healthcare package, life insurance, work-life balance with flexible working models, generous family-related provisions, time-flex, working hours/vacation, sports clubs, staff catering, public transport subsidy, preferential rates on banking products & financial services, to mention a few.
IT Degree with certification in one or more of the following: ISO 27001, Linux, Checkpoint, TOGAF, CISSP, CCNP, Juniper Networks, ITIL.
At least 4 years' commercial experience in IT specializing in information / data security in a complex, hosted environment.
Knowledge of: Linux, Windows, Firewalls, VMWare, Citrix, Secure Email Solutions (S/MIME), public key encryption, penetration testing, databases and an appreciation of architecture components.
* Network administration: Linux
* Network administration: Windows
* Network services (DNS, DHCP, NTP, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, Proxy, Syslog)
* VPN Checkpoint
* VMWare / Virtualization
* Active Directory
* Penetration testing
* Security audits
Desirable Skills / Experience:
* Application/Server Load Balancing
* Access Control and Filtering,
* Wireless Networking,
* Network Tools (ACS, Nagios, Zabbix, CA Spectrum, Cacti, Smarts, CA eHealth, Fluke, NG1, JSA, Tufin, HPNA),
* Storage Networking (FC/FCoE/iSCSI),
* Automation and Scripting (python, shell).
* Disaster recovery
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years. A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Poland. With aggressive hiring plans for 2018 and beyond, we are assisting our clients source talented Technology Professionals across Poland, particularly Krakow and Wroclaw.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com. Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions or additional information requirements you may have to