Full Stack Developer, Dublin city centre
Our client is a global leader in the data and analytics space, they help retailers, brands and market research firms transform big data into valuable insights.
Based in Dublin city centre they are now looking to hire a Full Stack Developer.
This person would ideally have significant experience in the MEAN stack (emphasis on Angular and Node). He/she needs to have strong communication skills and the ability to lead onsite/offshore teams. An experience in working with AWS dev ops tools would be an added advantage.
In this role, you will:
1. Leading the engagement with the help of your previous experience and expertise.
2. Developing scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
3. Working closely with your peers to gather and incorporate their feedback into your feature design
4. Obsessing over the performance of your new features and applying the same lessons to improve the performance of existing features
5. Attend daily stand-up meetings, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
6. Provide insights and recommendations that have tangible business impacts
Core Functional Skills needed:
1. Senior hands-on contributor in his previous organizations/project.
2. At least 2 years’ experience working with offshore or onsite teams.
3. Must have done extensive client interaction on projects
4. Extremely strong communication skills – would need to articulate his thoughts clearly
5. Must be able to create engineering requirements documentation, handling and running projects independently.
Technical Skills needs:
1. Worked on Engineering projects which involved system integration via APIs
3. Experience in MySQL or other SQL Databases
4. Experience in working in an agile environment and using tools like Jira
5. Experience with Docker and AWS dev ops tools a big advantage
If you would like to find out more about this career opportunity, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone: + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
You can also contact me via linkedin or twitter as follows: