Software Engineer (Natural Language)
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world's top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require a Software Engineer with at least two years' experience in software development delivering new or improved features for end users.
Initially on a 6-month contract, responsible for developing and designing infrastructure to create next-generation natural language features for our productivity software.
Job Reference: BBBH 11108
The Ideal Candidate:
* A degree or higher in Computer Science or similar.
* At least two years' experience in software development delivering new or improved features for end users.
* At least two years' experience developing in at least one object-oriented language e.g. C#, Java, C++.
* Familiar with SQL and database development.
* Great design and problem-solving skills.
* Develop and document build structures to ensure features can be built and tested efficiently.
* Optimize the building and testing of new and updated NLP components
* Coordinate with internal PM and vendors to ensure that system can handle new components and build cadence.
* The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
* Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
* On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
* Very flexible and grown up working environment.
* A diverse multicultural environment.
* 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.