I'm working on an incredibly exciting opportunity for an experienced FULL STACK .NET DEVELOPER in the heart of Dublin City!
Our client are on the cusp of modern technology; working with IOT and machine to machine connectivity, and high-tech companies all around the world.
We're looking for exceptional candidates for an exceptional role!
Work as a full stack developer to collaborate in the design and development of a new cloud based Platform as a Service solution to satisfy business requirements in the Automotive, IoT and Enterprise business segments;
* Write code within established standards, guidelines and best practices to efficiently implement new systems and enhance/maintain existing systems to high quality standards;
* Liaise with product owners and internal stakeholders to gather and address technical & design requirements in order to provide solutions to the new products being developed by the company;
* Document and record tasks and activities through JIRA or any other support tools used by the company;
What you need to bring to the table:
At least 3 years of relevant professional experience working on enterprise level systems as a full stack software developer exposed to both frontend and backend;
* Deep understanding of object oriented design and related concepts, software design patterns and the SOLID principles of object oriented design;
* Experience developing software solutions using C# and the .NET Framework 4.x, ASP.NET MVC (at least version 3) and Web API (any version);
* Good understanding of how the web works conceptually, including but not limited to technologies and concepts like HTTP, REST, SOAP/RESTful web services, JSON, asynchronous processing, responsive design;
* Experience using any version control system like TFS, Git or SVN;
* Good understanding of concepts like inversion of control and dependency injection, and hands on experience using containers like Autofac or others;
* Good understanding of testing concepts such as unit testing and mocking, and experience writing unit tests using frameworks like NUnit, xUnit, Moq or similar;
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply below!