Our client designs and launches satellites, delivers top level connectivity to people as they fly, and are seeking an experienced TECHNICAL PRE-SALES ENGINEER to help them do so!
Based in the Heart of Dublin City, our client is looking for an experienced, articulate, technically minded and personable TECHNICAL PRE-SALES ENGINEER to join their team.
The successful candidate will not only have extensive technical Sales expereince, but will also have an extremely high level of communication skills.
If this sounds like a challenge you'd like to undertake, please apply below!
The responsibilities the role will have:
* Provide Sales Teams with detailed, technical support throughout the sales cycle
* Understand customer pain points and define solutions to solve customer problems
* Deliver articulate and compelling value propositions around products and services
* Carefully listen and understand customer needs and define how our offerings could address those needs
* Establish relationships with key technical, marketing, product management and program delivery stakeholders within our clients
* Identify new opportunities for growth
* Own the customer engagement - driving the requirement gathering and scoping process and leading customer design workshops
* Responding to the technical elements of RFI/RFP/RFQs
* Increase deal value and accelerate the sales cycle by engaging at multiple levels in the customer organisation
* Present a persuasive business case, sound technical arguments and a clear value proposition
* Ensure solutions are aligned with the product strategy and have the commitment and backing of the delivery organisation
* Deliver Customer Demos, Technical Presentations, Proposal Documents and Customer Business Case models
What you need to bring to the table:
* BA or BS degree in Computer Science or other quantitative field (Engineering, Mathematics, etc.)
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in technical sales with a software, consulting or communications firm
* Outstanding communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
* Strong experience facilitating customer design meetings, ensuring alignment of decision making with internal and external stakeholders (technical and non-technical)
* Ability to communicate complex ideas, anticipate potential objections and persuade others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
* A willingness to travel given the global spread of our client base. This should cap out at no more than 30% of your time
Why this position:
* A competitive compensation package which includes healthcare, vision, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, pension contribution, fitness reimbursement and much more.
* A dynamic work environment with smart colleagues
* A high degree of autonomy, flexibility and trust
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply or get in touch with me directly!
Pre-Sales, Technical Sales, Technical, Broadband, RFI/RPF/RFQs, Business, Sales, Software, Dublin, Dublin Jobs, Ireland, Irish Jobs