Senior Automation Test Engineer
Permanent Job based in London City Centre
Salary £65-75K plus benefits (and bonus)
Job Reference: BBBH10991
A leading Global Financial Services company currently expanding their inhouse Software Development team have an opening for a Senior Automation Test Engineer.
Based in London City Centre, this permanent role will provide an opportunity to join a high-performance Test Team which is embedded into a Software Development group building cutting edge Fintech applications/platform.
Typical Duties will include:
* Test software websites targeting both mobile and desktop platforms
* Test web services developed in both XML SOAP interfaces and restful JSON APIs
* Document testing procedures and policies
* Ensure software components are fit for purpose by creating and maintaining functional tests as part of an established TDD (Test Driven Development) environment
* Build and maintain automated functional regression using Selenium Webdriver based automation framework
* Ensure delivered software meets non-functional requirements; performance, stability, availability and security
* Support deployments where necessary
* Contribute to the test team best practices and procedures
Essential Skills (MUST HAVE):
* Expertise in Functional Test Automation using Selenium or similar (Essential)
* Commercial experience in Java or Groovy (Essential)
* Demonstrable experience of performing a senior test analyst role in a similar environment
* Extensive experience of testing financial web applications
* Experience of testing APIs
* ISQTB Certification
* Experience of working in an Agile team
* Excellent communication skills
* Curious/inquisitive nature - keen to learn and experiment with the latest technologies/techniques
This is an excellent opportunity to join a London City based software test team which is expanding quickly.
Interested in learning more?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!