Competencies (Knowledge/Skills/ Experience) - Mandatory:
Ideally the candidate should possess all or most of the following attributes:
* A 3rd Level IT Qualification
* 5+ Years IT/Application Support experience
* Previous experience working in a diverse ICT environment.
* Microsoft Technologies experience.
* Windows, Active Directory, Office, Outlook, Exchange, SharePoint etc.
* Working knowledge of IT infrastructure and common challenges.
* Citrix Knowledge
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Excellent communications and organisational skills.
* Customer and team orientated.
* Citrix MDM (Managed Mobile)
* Good familiarity with IP networks and network services
* Application administration experience including User Administration and general admin activities.
* Familiarity with ITIL Processes including CAB
* Assign calls to remote support teams
* Provide support to users for local application or IT tasks.
* Work with global delivery centre to facilitate remote solutions were required.
* Escalate appropriate issues within the team as necessary.
* Ownership of assigned tasks and resolution of customer problems within SLA.
* Using own initiative to research technical solutions.
* Creation of change requests and presentation to Change Approval Board on weekly basis.
* Deskside support
* Managed Mobile support
* Asset Control
* Ensuring SCCM is up to date
If interested please contact Joshua with an updated CV