Linux Systems Admin - Contract (Dublin)
My client, a leading technology provider based in the centre of Dublin, are currently seeking a Linux Sys admin to join their team.
In your new role you will be required to:
* Manage a medium sized distributed Linux environment, including installation, configuration and ongoing management
* Provide hardware and software diagnosis and troubleshooting, and coordinate service requirements to maintain system availability
* Patch and maintain a variety of software, including Linux, VMWare, Hadoop and application servers
* Creation and maintenance of shell and python scripts
* Share skills and experience with other staff members, to broaden and deepen available expertise
What you'll need to succeed:
* Proven applied and conceptual knowledge and skills in Linux administration
* Minimum 5 years' experience administering Unix systems
* Demonstrated shell and Python scripting and automation experience
* Experience with Satellite, Ansible and Docker highly desirable
* Experience managing large scale or distributed systems highly desirable
* High level communication skills
* Desire to learn and implement new technologies and techniques
* RHCE/RHCSA or equivalents desirable
* C programming experience is desirable
* Open source development experience desirable
* VMWare experience or certification desirable
* Cloudera or other Hadoop experience or certification desirable If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Linux Systems Administrator, Linux SysAdmin, Linux SA, Systems Administrator, Senior Linux Administrator, Linux, AWS, Dublin, office 365, Active Directory
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.