My client are an established Amazon partner who are fast becoming one of the most recognisable cloud services companies in Dublin. They work with an extensive list of enterprise customers, hire some of the best AWS architects in the business and also provide best in class training on all things Amazon for any more junior staff looking to build a career in the organisation.
I'm looking for an experienced architect who has spent a number of years working in customer facing positions, assessing requirements and working extensively on AWS architecture. You'll need to be an excellent communicator, ideally with AWS certifications and be able to lead large scale projects and mentor more junior engineers on the team.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant industry experience.
* Extensive AWS experience.
* AWS Certified solutions architect certs desirable.
* Strong Linux and VMware skills.
* Excellent communication both written and verbal.
* Strong experience in a client facing role.
* Experience with DevOps tools like puppet, chef, ansible are desirable.
This is a chance to work hands on with some of the latest tech in the AWS world and an opportunity that you won't find in many other companies in Ireland. If you'd be interested in finding out more, send across your CV or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.