* Implementation, co-ordination and compliance with the Quality Management System, ensuring that all agreed activities are carried out in an effective manner and on a timely basis
* Report to top management on the performance of the QMS against the Quality Plan and any need for improvement
* Ownership of monthly internal auditing processes which monitors and tracks activities within the operations ensuring that processes and procedures are adhered to
* Ensuring that all outcomes from quality tasks and activities are appropriately tracked, communicated and remediated
* Maintenance and review of Quality and operational procedures, guidance notes and templates
* Management of day-to-day quality activity, ensuring that internal and client SLAs and KPIs are met
* Attendance at relevant governance and steering committees
* Preparation and review of monthly Quality dashboard reporting to include outcome of internal and external audits, ongoing compliance with quality standards, known risks and issues, quality improvement initiatives
* Drive continuous service improvements through management, data analysis and support across the teams
* Liaise with the external assessment body on all matters related to the external accreditation process.
* Ensure that records are established and maintained to provide evidence that a Quality Management System (QMS) is being followed and that there is a system in place for the identification, storage, protection, retrieval, retention time and disposition of such records.
* Ensure that the performance of the QMS is reviewed at planned intervals to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness. This review means assessing opportunities for improvement and the need for changes to the QMS.
* Ensure that all new staff are inducted into the requirements of the QMS related to their own roles and responsibilities. Provide update training as necessary.
* Ensure that all suppliers used by the organization are selected, evaluated and re-evaluated and that records of this assessment are maintained.
* Strong experience in the area of Quality Assurance
* Experience in an auditing, risk and change control management in a technical delivery capacity
* Proven experience working in and maintaining certifications across ISO 20000, 27000, 9000 and PCI
* Ability to demonstrate a disciplined and systematic approach to work with a proven capability of working effectively on own initiative
* Ability to prioritise work and manage multiple tasks, demonstrating strong organisational skills
* Track record of demonstrating a high level of accuracy, attention to detail and a track record of successfully meeting deadlines
* Ability to interact personably and professionally with staff and customers of all levels as well as with senior executives both within and outside the company
* Excellent report writing skills are a prerequisite.
* Can demonstrate a high awareness of and adherence to confidentiality and standards of professionalism
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Qualifications and Experience
* 3rd Level Business or IT qualification a requirement
* 5 years' experience working in an IT service delivery role or equivalent