Automation Engineer Start Up Dublin 1
Are you interested in:
* Working with a heavily funded growing company
* Working in a dynamic company offering services to largest medical companies
* Working with newest technologies
* Flexi time with core hours between 11 am and 3 pm
* Developing your career in a small yet growing company with excellent long term career opportunities
* Trendy offices among other start ups right in the centre of Dublin
The role: Automation Engineer
* Due to the rapid growth and having strong financial resources, the client is looking to fill 3 Automation roles.
* Developing solution testing strategies
* Maintain automation framework - frontend and backend
* Liaise with Development teams
* Coordinate the creation of test environments
* Implement automation test scripts
* 3+ years automation experience
* Java knowledge and experience
* Experience using front and back end automation tools
* Degree in computer science or relevant.
If the role is not exactly what you are looking for and you would like to hear about other QA roles please contact Dominika at + 353 1 4321 567
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.