My client have been long since established in the Dublin tech scene and are well known for treating their employees well and being an excellent place to work. They are currently looking for a highly experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join one of their elite technical teams within the DevOps department.
You'll work leading a number of significant technical projects over the coming 12 months focusing around Infrastructure, DevOps, Automation and architecture. The team is small but it's a high level team and you'll need to have extensive infrastructure engineering experience to be able to hold your own in this fast paced environment.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* At least 7 years experience in Infrastructure Engineering/DevOps.
* Excellent Linux Server admin skills (Red Hat/CentOS).
* Strong Networking experience (TCP/IP, routing, switching, firewalls).
* Passionate about automation.
* Exposure to Jenkins, puppet, chef, ansible etc.
* Excellent Python scripting skills are essential.
* Hands on AWS experience would be desirable.
This role will be tough and highly technical, but it will allow you great freedom to implement new technologies and drive one of the strongest technical teams within one of Dublin's best known tech success stories.
If you'd be interested in applying, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.