Are you struggling to get access to some of the latest technologies and aren't being given the freedom to work off your own initiative? If the answer is yes then I have a fantastic opportunity for you with a well known multinational in Dublin city centre.
My client are looking for DevOps engineers to work on their Infrastructure engineering team and help to develop tools that will automate the deployment of their global production data centres. You'll work closely with multiple internal teams including operations, development and Security and will be given freedom to bring new ideas to the team and advise on the best tech and tools to use to gain the best possible results.
The work environment has won numerous awards and the company work hard on ensuring that their staff enjoy going to work every day. They offer an excellent benefits package and have great options when it comes to career progression. It's a fantastic place to build on the skills you've gained so far in your career and take them to the next level.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science.
* Excellent Linux experience.
* Strong exposure to AWS.
* Hands on programming experience with at least one Object Oriented Language.
* Experience designing and building REST APIs.
* Experience working in an agile environment.
* Hands on exposure to tools like Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Docker etc.
* Strong troubleshooting skills.
If this role sounds like the right fit for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.