Our client is looking for a highly talented Project Manager who will be responsible for managing the execution of different projects.
Are you ready to make a difference in this world? Do you want to be part of a team that develops ground-breaking medical and biotechnology services and devices? One person can make a singular difference in saving and improving lives. Our client, we are looking for amazing, passionate and dedicated people like you. Our client, a company standing on 120 years of innovation in medical technology, is currently recruiting talented individuals to join our new Research and Development (R&D) Centre of Excellence in Limerick.
Our purpose is to advance the world of health. As part of our team, you will be on the forefront of creating and developing specialized devices, software solutions and systems to help others. Our new Centre in Limerick provides you with cutting edge technology and a creative environment to be inspired to tap into your inner genius.
You are the one who can make the difference. Join us and be a crucial part of advancing the world of health!
Be the Difference in Project Management
We are looking for a highly talented Project Manager who will be responsible for managing the execution of different projects. Working within the constraints of budget, schedule and scope while managing risk and ensuring adherence to established processes and methodologies.
Be the Project Manager
* Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of project management principals
* Actively use project management tools to independently manage medium/large-sized projects
* Organize and manage work streams for all SQE projects, domestic and international resources
* Manage the change of resources from traditional silo-structure to a service-oriented global resource pool
* Develop tools and processes for work intake, resource allocation and skill set pairing
* Manage SQE portion of projects using Microsoft Project or other tools
* Proactively identify variance, propose mitigation and escalate as necessary
* Promote FOCUS culture within SQE
* Collaborate and partner with stakeholders to ensure effective levels of transparency into the SQE organization
* Promote software quality indicatives by measuring and managing the SQE org to be more efficient and accurate in estimating over time
* Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Business Management
* 3+ years of Project Management experience
* Experience managing large cross-functional teams (quality, software, testing, hardware)
* Software experience within regulated environment (medical devices, finance, insurance, e-commerce industries preferred)
* Excellent organization and communication skills
* Detail oriented
* Not afraid to challenge the norm
* Interpret resource and project data into decision making information
* Advanced knowledge of MS project, Visio, excel, PowerPoint etc.
* Experience with enterprise CRM and resource planning software tools (project server etc. )
if you are a Project Manager looking to help make a difference in the world, and feel up for a challenge, go ahead and apply!