* The Project Manager is responsible for managing the execution of projects within the constraints of budget, schedule and scope while managing risk and ensuring adherence to established processes and methodologies.
* Demonstrates some knowledge of project management principals.
* Organizes and manages across various functions in matrix organization. Manages dependencies between projects and integrated systems.
What you must bring to the table:
* At least 5+ years in project management
* Must have managed software projects developing new applications, services, or devices. Looking for development or engineering backgrounds.
* Must be comfortable with driving multiple projects effectively across multiple functions. We're a fast-paced team in a matrix organization.
* Must be organized, self-driven, problem solver, and good communicator.
* Prefer healthcare systems or device experience, but not required.
* Prefer experience with Agile and Scrum Teams.
* Prefer PMI and/or Agile certifications, but not required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that is has a real impact on the lives on others!
Project Manager, Project Management, Limerick, Limerick Jobs, Medical Devices, management, IT, Software