Our multi-national client is currently recruiting for an experienced Oracle Payroll Programmer for a 12 month contract position in Limerick/Dublin.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of various new configurations, extensions, modifications, localizations, and integrations (CEMLIs) for the Oracle Time and Labor (OTL) and Oracle Payroll modules. He/She will also help to resolve end user issues with self-service time entry and will work with business users for troubleshooting Payroll or OTL issues.
• Development of CEMLIs for OTL and Payroll modules including inbound/outbound interfaces to third party vendors requiring the following knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge of the functionality and table structures of Oracle Applications (R12 and above)
- Familiarity with OTLR earning policies, shift differentials, rotations plans etc.
- Knowledge of Oracle Payroll product for Ireland legislation(Ebusiness suite R12) including all the standard processes for payroll processing and year end processing like P30,P35,P60, IE SEPA XML process etc.
- Thorough understanding and experience in the integration between Oracle Payroll and Time & Labor
- Experience in patch analysis and execution for mid-year and year end statutory requirements
- Expertise in payroll functional step-ups including setup for APSS,BIK,PAYE,PRSI etc.
- Experience with personalization/customization and utilizing Oracle API's and creating webADI integrators
- Experience in writing Inbound and Outbound interfaces with different HR/Benefits vendors like Invesco,Mercer, Bank of Ireland etc.
- Experience opening, managing, and resolving Oracle SR's with Oracle Support
- Understanding of multiple business groups and the impact throughout all HRIS modules
- Understanding of IT Sox controls & change management process
• Ownership of system unit testing and integration testing including the documentation of test plans and test results.
• Troubleshooting production issues while critically thinking in pressure situations.
• Working with HRIS management team to understand priorities and meet deadlines and goals.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, Oracle Workflow and XML skills required
• 5+ years of experience providing technical & functional support for Oracle HR, Payroll and Time and Labor applications (Oracle Release 12 and above preferred)
• Unix shell scripting and JDeveloper skills a plus
• Experience with KBX reporting tool for payroll an additional advantage
• A "get-it-done" attitude & excellent communications skills are essential