itContracting are seeking applications for an Senior Software Developer, this is a permanent position with our client in Dublin.
* Development software through the full SDLC from requirement gathering through to final delivery.
* Learn about and maintain an up to date knowledge about our client's Software and customer implementations.
* Maintain & enhance Business Intelligence solution & ETL processes.
* Participate in solution design sessions with Solution Architect, Business Analysts and other developers
* Take ownership of tasks and lead investigation and technical design sessions for new features and components
* Document technical solutions for new features and training
* Planning and estimation of tasks within the SCRUM team
* Implement solutions as per technical design for new features and changes to existing components
* Provide direction to and mentor developers
* Perform code reviews ensuring design standards are adhered to and code quality is maintained
* Developer test all code ensuring all issues are resolved before development is complete
* Investigate and resolve issues in software
* Build and install software where required
* Deliver high quality software with little supervision
* Degree or higher in IT related field, or equivalent experience.
* Extensive experience programming in Microsoft .Net (C#, ASP.Net, Web Services). 5+ years' experience.
* Web development skills should include AJAX/jQuery/CSS experience
* Strong SQL Server database skills
* Experience with Business Intelligence projects, including designing/implementing ETL processes, preferably using SSIS
* Development of large enterprise-scale solutions requiring experience dealing with performance and multi-threaded environments.