This fantastic opportunity for a Software Develeoper would be based in Galway & is with one of the most influential Games companies in the world.
If you want a challenge, the freedom to grow and the chance to be part of a creative, driven and fast paced environment,please apply below!
What is required for the role:
* A minimum of 4+ years of technology industry experience.
* A minimum of 2+ years of experience developing client-server, web, and/or cloud technologies used in either games, data processing, web sites or game online services
* Experience with modern web development tools and frameworks based on .NET (ASP.NET, WebAPI, .NET MVC, ect.), Java (Spring, Struts, Play!, or others), or others (Ruby, Python, PHP, ect.)
* Experience working with platform as a service (PAAS) offerings such as Heroku, Google App Engine, and Elastic Beanstalk is highly desireable.
* Knowledge of HTTP and how to design and interact with RESTful web services is expected.
* Experience with and/or exposure to micro-services
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or Software Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Knowledge of architecting and building scalable, resilient and performant web services
* Knowledge of the software lifecycle, modern testing methods and good understanding of continuous integration.
* Demonstrated problem solving and innovation skills
* Ability to work independently with minimal outside supervision.
Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible - able to adapt plans and react to change, capable of delegating responsibility and triage to other engineers on their team as a leader
Please apply below or contact me directly!