Our client, a leading global manufacturer and retailer of outerwear and protective work wear is currently seeking applications for the role of Junior Graphic Designer. This role is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, creative and commercial focused individual looking to advance their career in a rapidly expanding indigenous Irish company.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant graphic design qualification and have 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
* Production of all marketing material for both digital and print mediums for wholesale and retail including flyers, newspaper adverts, posters, ezines, brochures etc.
* Manage and produce all sales team requests for signage, promotional material and show events.
* Liaise with print companies to ensure all projects are produced and delivered correctly.
* Update all websites on a regular basis ie new banner promotions, icons, images etc.
* Provide artwork for competition campaigns across all social media sites.
* Create new POS stands and packaging for new product development.
* Plan, assist and design brochures and booklets and any other print material.
* Assist product development team in product production specifications and CAD.
* Assist in general marketing activities and office administration.
* Graphic design qualification and have 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
* You should be proficient in Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator CC 2014 or later. Adobe Aftereffects/ Premier / Dreamweaver a distinct advantage.
* Microsoft Office
* Facebook Business Manager & Social Media Experience
* Experience working with Trello an advantage but not essential.
* Experience in MailChimp an advantage but not essential.
* Please enclose a link to your online portfolio showing commercial graphic design experience
if you are a Graphic Designer and this role appeals to you, feel free to go ahead and apply!