A major consultancy firm with offices based in Belfast are seeking an eDiscovery/Forensic consultant in the Contract Digitisation team.
The team streamline the process of extracting information from client contracts. They apply machine learning technology and natural language processing as key parts of the solution to clients. This could be developing the latest machine learning rules for clients, identifying the latest Artificial Intelligence technology that can assist clients, or working alongside our clients to develop an end to end contract digitisation workflow.
They also specialise in capturing and understanding key data points from unstructured data such as contracts, office documents and PDF’s. Our team of experts have years of experience in handling unstructured data, and developing smart solutions for preparing data for use with machine learning algorithms. The successful candidate will work on multiple concurrent projects for global priority clients and work alongside recognised industry specialists in machine learning, data analytics, information management, electronic discovery, and disclosure. You will take responsibility for delivering discrete parts of an engagement, and coach junior team members on techniques and software, utilising your experience and applying best practice methodology.
You will be researching new products, tools and techniques to assist with streamlining internal processes and methods of presenting results to clients. You will develop your network and build strong relationships with clients and senior members of the team.
As they look to harness artificial intelligence, robotics and machine learning to assist our clients, you’ll have the opportunity to design and implement these technologies to solve real life issues.
• You'll need to have a 2.1 degree or above in a Technology related discipline e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Maths, Physics, Computer Forensics or Artificial Intelligence, or, demonstrate that you have relevant work experience.
• In addition to the above we will also consider candidates who have relevant work experience in eDiscovery or similar expertise.
• Competent and have experience of at least one or more tools designed to utilise machine learning algorithms to streamline the process of extracting and summarising information from unstructured data.
• Strong logical reasoning, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Technically minded, with knowledge of PC functions (e.g. hardware components, networks) and software skills (e.g. various operating systems).
• Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA), EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE) or equivalent eDiscovery certifications.
• Working experience of the eDiscovery process, including the skills to consult with clients on each stage of the EDRM life-cycle.
• Knowledge and experience with data query and programming languages, such as SQL, C#, VBA, R and/or Python.
If you are interested in the Senior eDiscovery/Forensic consultant role, please contact Ian Donnelly on +353 1 6621000 or click on apply now.